Entropy! // A Few Snippets

Hey Guys! Sorry I've been M.I.A for a bit. I thought, since I haven't posted for a while I'd give you some snippets, like what happened after Antara got kidnapped! So, Here ya are!


_________________________________________________________________________________
Then, I heard a boy, roughly my age – fourteen – whisper in my ear.
“Will you stay quiet if I take my hand off your mouth?” He whispered, and I nodded eagerly. He slowly removed his hand and as soon as it was off-
“HELP!” I screamed, and he slammed his hand back over my mouth, but the damage was done. I heard my friends cry out in alarm and their footsteps, pounding against the cobblestone.
“What should we do?” I was startled. Apparently there was another boy there, roughly the same age.
“Um, explain to her what's going on?” Was that a girl's voice? I think it was..
“Heh, when has that ever worked in the past?” The first boys voice said.

“Well...” The girls voice said quietly.
_________________________________________________________________________________
“And the dead awakens!” I jumped and looked to my left. A boy was sitting there, watching me curiously. He had shaggy, sandy-blonde hair with blue eyes and combat clothes, including a sword. My eyes widened when I saw it, and he grinned. “I'm not gonna hurt you... yet.”
“Xav, that doesn't help.” The girl's voice surprised me. She was just ahead of me, in the shotgun seat, with short, blonde hair and blue eyes. I could see her in the mirror. She looked at me, sympathetic and curious.
“Since when do I help?” 'Xav' retorted.
“Since we became a team.” The first boy, from earlier replied. It startled me that he was driving, but I refused to say a word.
“Good point.” Xav said.
_________________________________________________________________________________
I looked out the window the rest of the journey, ignoring any attempts at conversation the Girl may have given me. I looked out..
And considered my options.
“We're here.” The boy announced.
We were in the middle of a forest with a hedge directly in front of us.
“May I ask, what would happen if I tried to escape?” I asked.
“I'd drag you back and grind you to a pulp.” The boy replied.
“It'd be worth it to get away from you creeps.”
“Well you've got attitude.”
_________________________________________________________________________________
“Pitiful.” I heard Blaze mutter. I shot him a look that made Rose back up a bit.
“Do you know why you're here?” The Man asked, ignoring Blaze.
“I'm here for a reason?” I asked, and the Man face-palmed.
“Did you not explain?” He asked Blaze.
“I told you!” Rose exclaimed and the Man sighed.
_________________________________________________________________________________

These snippets are just rough around the place snippets (In order, sadly). I may put some more out later!

See you guys in the next one!
-Ralraymee




  

Comments

  1. Haha those are great! I love the style you have, Ral. *applauds* Good job. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snippets, Ral! Can't wait to hear more about her. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These were cool! :)
    Also, I tagged you with the Blue Sky Tag! https://indigoskysblog.blogspot.com/2017/10/blue-sky-tag-featuring-pics-of-my-cat.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!
      Oooh, Okay! I'll check up on that in a bit :D

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Woooooaaaah, I'm late in commenting but nice! I love the third snippet xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just came from the previous snippet you posted, and I wish you all the best! I wonder what the significance of the crystal Antara got in the earlier snippet is? Oh well, I supposes that's part of the story's mystery XD

    Anyways, looking forward to more snippets ❤ One thing I can say for now: Antara is currently my favorite character lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to wait and see :) Also, it's not really a mystery.. You'll see :)

      Thank you!! Antara's pretty awesome!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Okay, so this happened apparently... // Taggin' Time 😀

Mart Dump (Get it? Cos it's March..? I'll leave now)

The Spaceships and Vampires Monthly Writing Challenge: December