Mission: Metal Competition

Hey Everybody!! .o/

So, I saw this, and thought basically the following:

YES! YES! Art, something I'm good at!! Wooot!

So, naturally, I spent 7:40-8:08 roughly allll morning drawing this picture. I decided to draw Ian, as I /cannot/ draw anything other then humans. Also, Thank you so much Mem for allowing anime style! It's the only style I can do, lol.

Sorry about the glare from the light, by the way. Also, I took and sent this to myself two days after the post aired. It only came through today. T_T

Anyway, I'll see you soon! *Cough cough It might not be me cough cough*

Bye!
~Ral

Comments

  1. OH MY WORD THAT IS GREAT!!! XD
    I love it! Will send it to my judge as soon as possible. Good job! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I hope to draw my own picture soon, but I'm not good at anime or manga. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! I can't wait to see it! :D
      (Don't worry, to be honest I'm not that good either XD)

      Delete
    2. I posted it! Just thought you would want to know, I think I like yours better, you got the hair color right!! :P

      Delete
  3. Oooh nice! It looks great Ral :D (and I also like how you have the light in the picture ;D Kinda gives the picture a nice effect and it isn't glare-y in the slightest ^-^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome drawing!:) You did a good job drawing.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice..
    btw I really love ur blog Ral :D
    from Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bella! Thank you! :D Glad you could come :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Okay, so this happened apparently... // Taggin' Time πŸ˜€

Mart Dump (Get it? Cos it's March..? I'll leave now)

The Spaceships and Vampires Monthly Writing Challenge: December